Lake Louise Hotels
From Luxurious to Practical! There are many fine hotels located in Lake Louise, Banff, and Canmore which are all just minutes away.
Imagine spending your summer with us in the Canadian Rockies. Magnificent mountains are the backdrop for sightseeing, dining, hiking, golf, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, mountain biking, fly-fishing and so much more.
- Lake Louise Hotels
- Back-Country Lodges
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Located in the heart of pristine Banff National Park, and within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is recognized globally for progressive environmental stewardship and responsible tourism, values at the heart of this historic resort.
The Lake Louise Inn
- Vacation in the mountains with all the comforts of home. The Lake Louise Inn is a modern mountain resort, nestled in a picturesque setting near the Pipestone River. Situated in five buildings, the 247 tastefully-appointed guest rooms offer something to fit every style and budget.
The Great Divide Lodge
- Located at the summit of the famous Kicking Horse Pass in Yoho National Park, The Great Divide Lodge overlooks the Canadian Rockies and beautiful Wapta Lake. Features include a licensed restaurant, bar, free Lake Louise shuttle, free parking, WiFi & more.
- Located in the village of Lake Louise and a 5 minute drive from The Lake Louise Ski Resort , the Mountaineer Lodge is known for great accommodations and being one of the more affordable hotels in Lake Louise. This 78 room hotel offers a variety of accommodation ranging from standard to family suites, deluxe guest rooms to two bedroom suites.
The Post Hotel
- An exquisite combination of warmth and elegance is the winning combination at this newly expanded hotel. Deluxe guest rooms feature wood-burning fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Best known for superlative dining, this hotel also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room, pub and lounge.
- Built in 1921, Deer Lodge is ideal for guests looking for a quiet retreat, with excellent and innovative cuisine and attentive staff. Our rooms have telephones, however do not have televisions. Complimentary wireless internet is accessible from a central computer in the lodge.
Emerald Lake Lodge
- A true mountain lodge experience. Built of hand-hewn timber and featuring massive stone fireplaces, the Lodge includes a formal dining room, quiet reading and sitting rooms, conference facilities and a games room. The lounge is enhanced by an oak bar salvaged from an 1890's Yukon saloon.
Baker Creek Mountain Resort
- Baker Creek Mountain Resort is nestled in a peaceful wooded setting, beside Baker Creek, and beneath the Canadian Rockies in a special hideaway. Located between Lake Louise and Banff on the Bow Valley Parkway, Baker Creek is the perfect getaway for those in search of a mountain experience.
Castle Mountain Chalets
- Midway between Banff and Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park, you'll find a breathtaking location and the perfect getaway resort - Castle Mountain Chalets. Beautifully designed and furnished individual chalets are where you will relax in this nature lover's paradise.
HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre
- The HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre offers a cafe/bar, internet access, laundry, ski lockers and a sauna. The hostel is jointly operated by Hostelling International and the Alpine Club of Canada. Courtesy shuttle available from the hostel to Lake Louise Mountain Resort.
Note: Complimentary return hotel shuttle services are available between most Lake Louise Hotels.
Click here for a shuttle schedule.
- Skoki Lodge is situated in a beautiful high alpine region in Banff National Park. The eleven kilometre trail from Lake Louise to the Skoki Valley makes Skoki Lodge an ideal destination for hikers and skiers of all levels. From Skoki Lodge, one can access breathtaking mountain ridges and alpine lakes, or explore five different adjoining valleys.