When it comes to booking a group or corporate function in Banff National Park why not choose the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola? Whether it's school or youth group programs, weddings, corporate events or any other group event, we will make sure it's a memorable experience. With our extensive catering menu, private rooms, specialized school programs, and our world renowned views, it will be an unforgettable experience!
If you are interested in booking a school group, corporate group, or just have a group of 15 people or more who want a unique experience please contact our Group Sales Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-403-522-1341.
- Rates & Booking
- Requirements & Policies
Rates & Booking
Please contact one of our Group Sales Coordinators for current rates and packages.
Note: Groups must contain 15 people or more paying with one form of payment to qualify for group pricing. 5% GST not included in the pricing.
Requirements & Policies
- Groups must contain 15 people or more to qualify for group pricing.
- 24 hour advance booking is required for all buffet dining reservations to ensure reserved seating.
- We require a group contact name by 9:00 am on the day of your group arrival.
- All forms of payment are accepted but only one form of payment is accepted for the group.
- If you wish to be invoiced, this must be arranged in advance as a credit check is required.
- Ride Only - a courtesy call to cancel a reservation is appreciated.
- Ride & Dine and Dine Only - a 50% charge will apply to the total booking with less than 72 hours cancellation notice.
Professional Partnership Policies
- Special service desk for Groups is located in the Whiskey Jack Cafeteria.
- Complimentary gondola ride for guides and tour conductors. A complimentary meal will also be provided for all group reservations that include either breakfast or lunch. 1 complimentary per 25 tickets purchased for the group.